Saturday, November 24, 2018

Saturday 11.24


Thanksgiving leftovers, wrapped up in a tortilla because that's how I roll (pun mostly unintended)
A rosemary "tree" on the counter
Potting soil under my fingernails
Drizzles and gray sky
Peppermint hand soap
A quick shopping trip downtown (progress on the Christmas list!)
Running into Tamara and Josh on said shopping trip
Parking in front of my house because the road work is done at last
Watching dusk fall from my living room window
Scraping an old picture off the glass it was stuck to, so a new one could be put in the frame
Hot cereal with cranberries, walnuts, and butternut squash
Snow shovel purchased to replace the old one (a purchase which caused a moderate amount of anxiety - what makes a good snow shovel?  There were at least eight to choose from, and I have no experience making such a purchase...)
Christmas carols

No comments:

Post a Comment