Monday, March 3, 2014

Last week in pictures

Because a picture a day keeps the doctor away.  Or something.
 
 
Sunday: A shower without power
 
 
Monday: No canned pumpkin?  No problem.  Fresh butternut squash makes a fine stand-in.  (And a delicious addition to oatmeal, along with cinnamon, ginger, and a bit of molasses.)
 
 
Tuesday: A sun-bathing lizard
 
(This was taken from my fourth-story window.  Not bad, eh?)
 
 
Wednesday: A little after-dinner project
 
 
Thursday: Thank you note writing time
 
 
Friday: My Skype chat with Mom was cut short, so I occupied myself with counting how many cockroaches I had to kill that evening.  This was not a complete count.  Also, I was fresh out of bug spray, so I had to whack them all with a shoe (or other flat object), which I strong dislike.  Strongly dislike.
 

Saturday: "I'm a woman, therefore I do laundry.  Kind of like 'I think, therefore I am.'"  (I can't take credit for that quote.)

No comments:

Post a Comment