Tuesday, October 2, 2018

This...


This is the kind of quirkiness and banter that I find so endearing about the school - random stuff like this shows up on the white boards in the halls frequently.


This is my favorite little Avers.


This makes me smile.


This is a current favorite quote from the book we're using in my small group (Disciplines of a Godly Woman).


This is when the kids' school had a picnic to celebrate their 20th year.  They had pony rides, a bouncy house, and other fun stuff.



This Jony on a pony.  (Maybe I should write a children's book with that title...)


This is a dream coming true.  Isaac has wanted to ride a horse for forever. :)


This is Ezra, quite pleased with the little mallard he got to hold.  I was surprised that the ducks seemed so okay with the kids holding them.


This is Kai and Ava at the train museum.  I remember going there as a kid and loving it.  According to Sarah, Kai liked the museum...Ava liked the ice cream afterwards.



This is taking goofy pictures with Ezra...


This is our "serious" shot.



This is our normal shot.


This is Ava, fascinated with her Auntie Becca's lace headband.



This is yummy Senegalese dish, vermicelle.  Vermicelli, ground beef, carrots, turnips (in place of a similar veggie, navet), green beans, and lots of yummy flavorings like onions and garlic and mustard.  You can eat it just like this, or make a sandwich with a baguette.


This is my finished African wax prints quilt.  I loooove how it turned out!




This is because I always like to include something fun on the back of my quilts.


This is something I enjoy watching while I work in the kitchen: chirping, fluttering, wee birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment