Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Tax Day!

Most of these thoughts actually came from yesterday.  I guess they still apply.

***

The hills are the most gorgeous shade of green right now.

***

Homemade bread baking and fresh coffee are surely two of the best smells in the whole world.

***

Wind + pollen = bad combination

***

Walking up the steps, a shiny silver beetle caught my eye.  If I wasn't a girl and twenty years old, I would have squatted down for a closer look.  Instead, I kept on walking – making a mental note that if, someday, I have children of my own, I would not miss an opportunity to encourage their curiosity.  Like Mom did for us.

***

Oh, and Carla's coming this weekend!  Woo-hoo!!!!!!  I can't wait for one of her hugs.

***

Bring on another crazy Friday!  Wait, wait!  I don't really mean that...although I guess Friday is already here, whether I'm ready for it or not.  Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment