Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Okay, so I'll admit that even after coffee, a shower, and a short walk...I'm not sure that I'm fully awake.  How does that happen?  I got to bed at a decent time last night.

Through the semi-fogginess of my brain, the thought came to me: "Hmm...I wonder what God will do today?"  Part of me shrinks back in fear of the unknown, and yet I know whatever God does will be amazing.  And the idea that I get to SEE what He's doing...that I get the opportunity to walk with Him every moment, no matter life brings my way...If I wasn't sitting down typing this post, I'd probably...um...what would I do?!  Shout?  Run through a field?  Dance for joy?  Sometimes I feel like doing all three, but let me hasten to assure you I'll have self-control.

I'm not sure exactly what today will bring. But I know it's a chance to worship our awesome God.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment