Monday, April 18, 2011

Howdy!

Okay, so TODAY is Happy Tax Day - Friday wasn't, apparently.  Shows you how much I know.

It's looking (and feeling) like it will rain tonight.  That should help keep the pollen down for at least a day or so.  The Monday pot of beans is going to come a day late, because I had leftovers to finish up.  Coffee is brewing.  And I don't have a bit of homework to do tonight.  It's a wonderful feeling.  Easter Break starts Wednesday at noon.  It's hard to believe we've gone so many weeks without a break.  It will be nice to work on some projects around here.

As much as I dread leaving (and saying good-bye, but let's not go there now), I think I'm actually starting to get excited about some things during the summer.  There's plenty to do between now and then, so my brain has finally kicked into check-list mode.  Encouragingly, little things have already started to get checked off, which makes me very happy.

To quote a friend, "Life is good.  And God is not finished with me yet."

---

God gives us grace for the moment - because a moment is all we can live at one time.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment