Sunday, May 13, 2012

In Review



Did a whole week just go by?!



Menu planning



When I get bored (which isn't often), I do strange things.  Like arranging chocolate and cappuccino chips to spell my initials.



It's California.  Even our cheesecakes have fault lines.

HA, HA, HA!

(Beck tells me that's very lame, but oh well...)





The bear family with their friend, the little ladybug



This week I was thankful (again) that we have so. many. resources for studying God's Word.

---

It was Brian's (Sarah's fiance) birthday this week.  And he got two parties...













They finish their EMT classes next month.  Hopefully that bag will come in handy someday soon.



"Now if we can just figure out how to get this thing set up..."

---

Saturday's party was a team effort.





Abigail and I went to put the chicken on the grill, and our efforts were met with enthusiastic flames licking at the foil.  Rather intense!  Don't worry, it calmed down after a couple minutes.  Daniel was kind enough to take over.



Curry, curry, curry!







Love those smiles!  Love those kids, too.  A whole lot.





Technology is so fascinating...















"Tissue paper?  Just what I've always wanted!"





Family, friends, food, and lots of laughter.

A good time was had by all.

---

Mother's Day tribute...

I could say so many things about my mom, but here's just one I'm thankful for today:

Her generosity.  She is quick to give.  She gives without thinking of the cost to herself, and she gives cheerfully.  Exactly how the Bible says we're supposed to give.

I'm so thankful God gave me the mother He did.

---



Hello to another week.  Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment