Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Book Club, Anyone?

Hello and happy Thursday!

I've never been part of a book club before.  However, I'd planned to read Grace for the Good Girl this Summer.   I've also been following the author's blog since I discovered it a few weeks ago.   When she mentioned the possibility of a book club during the Summer, I was immediately interested.

The club runs eight weeks - starting next week - and every Thursday she'll host a discussion on her blog.

Sounds cool (to me)!

I'm really looking forward to learning more about God's grace this Summer.   Well, not just learning.  Exploring.   Experiencing.   Being transformed.  And I'd dearly love have to company.

If you're interested, you can find more information on the author's site.   Even if "joining" the club isn't your thing, I'd encourage you to consider getting the book, and/or popping in on her blog from time.   You just might be blessed.

That's it for today.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment