Monday, May 7, 2012

It's a pleasantly warm Monday afternoon.

The laundry, cleaning, and vacuuming are done.

I returned the book to the library.  (I didn't want to stop yesterday until I'd finished it.)

I got a real note in the mail today.

The sweet peas and lettuce are growing slowly but surely.

A new week is here...with its own blessings and challenges awaiting.



So good to know, right?

---



I'm hoping to have the borders finished by the end of the week.

---

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.  And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.  For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." (John 1:14, 16-17)

I'm thankful for the full, abundant grace that we have received!

---

That's all for now.  I need to go make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment