Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Whew! I haven't walked those hills for two weeks, thanks to the snow and ice.  It felt good, though.

Ah, the fresh morning air...a zillion glorious stars against the dark sky...the sound of fellow walkers' voices carrying clearly across the distance...the smell of someone's shampoo as I go past the Wash House...the sweet "good morning" from a nameless bird somewhere in the woods...the faintest streaks of dawn in the east.

Morning walks are great.  :)  The only thing missing is a partner.

Now, on to the day!  I can't wait to see what it will hold.

Happy Monday, all!

**Later**

The drip, drip, drip of melting snow.  Lots of mud.  And a lovely rose in my mailbox.  How sweet!  I'd forgotten just how much I enjoy flowers (and plants in general).

Now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment