Sunday, February 20, 2011

So many questions. One answer.

How did I ever make it to this point in my life?

What it is that can hold me up through every circumstance?

Where can I find joy when everything seems to be going the wrong way?

What gives me a reason to smile at the future when I don't have a clue what it holds?

Why do I get the privilege of knowing God personally when I deserve nothing but eternal judgment?

How is that I, a wretchedly sinful girl, can call the Maker of the Universe Father?

How can God keep forgiving me when I mess up so many times?

How can He love me when I walk away from Him?

Why is that, no matter how rebellious I've been, His arms are always open for me to run back to?

There's only answer: grace.  This song says it so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment